Globarc provides affordable and accurate medical transcription to Australian hospitals, medical centres, surgery centres, allied health clinics, radiology and private practices. Our pool of experienced Medical Transcriptionists are well trained in the medical terms, jargons, abbreviations and terminologies related to healthcare documentation across all medical specialties and allied health.
Use any method of digital dictation either from a digital recorder or iPhone or Windows smartphone and we can receive your dictations by a click of a button saving you time and money. We provide you the luxury of dictating anytime and securely accessing the letters from anywhere.
Our added ability to interface with your Patient Management Systems allows you to maintain all your correspondence on your system and go paperless.
Globarc is able to support medical professionals and organisations in all aspects of their medical transcription requirements including:
- Consultation notes
- Specialist letters to GP's
- Research recordings
- Operative reports
- Discharge summaries
- Medico Legal reports
- Radiology reports
- Pathology reports
- Procedural reports
- Focus groups
- The Globarc model is based on affordable, quality and professional service
- High quality & accuracy
- 24x7 secure online access to your files from anywhere
- Fast turnaround starting from 4 hours for urgent transcripts
- Record from any digital recorder including iPhone and Windows smartphones
- Minimal change with no impact to your existing processes
- Highly trained, industry oriented transcriptionists
- Privacy and security of information
- No hidden costs, set up fees, fixed contracts or minimum volumes and pay only for what we type